A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mineo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mineo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineo graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C Mineo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Mineo practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mineo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mineo practices Internal Medicine near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tallmadge, OH.
See Kent Internists.