Dr. Kevin Mitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Mitts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

Hip replacement

Dr Mitts has been professional, friendly and explained the process in terms that were understandable. If I need any orthopedic services in the future I won't hesitate to contact him.

March 18th, 2016

Have had both hips replaced by Dr. Mitts in the last two years and the service was professional, personal and very open and honest. His diagnosis is right on and the outcomes have been excellent. I trust his judgement and would not hesitate to have him operate on me again(although I hope it is not ever necessary). BMC isa good medical center and I recommend it.

October 18th, 2014

arrogant

July 8th, 2013

Extremely competent, kind and thorough

I have been a patient of Dr. Mitts for several years. He has done surgery on my hand and knee. He is easy to talk to, clear about explaining his diagnosis and very informative with regard to what will happen before, during and after a surgery. His skills are superior and I will continue to go to him any time I have orthopedic issues.

July 6th, 2013

thanks for nothing

thanks for the follow up. Nobody ever got ahold of me. Nobody ever told me what was going on. No follow up appointments. No follow up suggestions. When I called in, finally, all I got was attitude from your secretary. This was a total waste of my time, energy, and money.

February 19th, 2013

Carpal tunnel surgery

I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands a few years ago by Dr. Mitts. The surgeries were completed within a few weeks of each other. Dr. Mitts was a wonderful surgeon and I regained the ability to do so many things without numbness and nighttime pain. Another great thing is that my scars are invisible! Dr. Mitts is very caring and compassionate and I will return to him for future surgeries. In the meantime, I can do anything I need to with my hands!

December 2nd, 2010

My experience with Dr. Mitts was terrific. He performed carpel tunnel surgery on both of my hands and it went so well that I never took a pain pill. Afterwards, (when the swelling went down) it felt so good to be pain free, I don't know why I waited so long to do it. He was very through, and very gentle. I'd recommend him or use him myself in a heartbeat!

September 5th, 2017