Dr. Kevin Molk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017
Best yet!
Friendly, knowledgeable, he listens and he takes the time necessary.

March 15th, 2017
greatful
diagnosed my wife with a rare disease and cured her quickly.

October 5th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Dr. Molk is a phenomenal physician. You need to schedule a physical exam at least six months in advance, but once you see him it is worth it. My family has used Dr. Molk for at least 10 years and love the quality of care.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Molk is the very best with a very practical approach to medicine.

April 30th, 2014
new patient
Made an appointment as a new patient for 130. At 220, asked front desk what the hold up was with minimal response. Finally back in room to be seen at 230. By 3pm I got up out of the room and left the office. He may be a good doctor but anyone that thinks their time is more valuable than someone else's needs to get a grip on reality.

October 19th, 2013
retired
Dr molk has been my primary physician for over thirty years---has successfully guided me thru several medical challenges---I too get somewhat peeved having to wait---it helps me to think that he is worth it---and that there are probably too many patients that consider the visit as social rather than medical---as far as medical billing is concerned--I would fake my own death before working in that field

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Molk is a great MD.
Dr. Molk has always taken the time to listen and talk through whatever reason I am in his office for. His staff is courteous and feels like they really care about me and why I am there. They kid and joke around while I am waiting.

August 26th, 2012
Dr. Molk is an excellent doctor
Dr.Molk has been the internist for me and my husband for five years. We trust him completely.

August 20th, 2012
I never was able to see Dr Molk. I scheduled an annual physical with him, and it was a 3 month wait. Then 1 week out his office rescheduled because he decided to go on vacation. When I finally went in for my appt I waited for an hour after my appt time and was told that it was going to be a longer wait, so I left.His staff was rude and unhelpful. I will be looking for another doctor.

March 27th, 2012
Best Internist I've been to:-) :-)
Dr Molk is incredible! He will take just as much time with you as he does with the patients in front of you who take extra time. He is thoughtful, has amazing bedside manner & listens AND remembers what your concerns are! As a healthcare professional myself, I am grateful there are still a few of the Dr Molks around. He is not only pleasant but is competent:-) :-)

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Molk is a very good doctor, he talks to you and explaines in a manner most should understand. I have gone to him for over 6 years and the only complaint I have is the wait time. I think this is because he works everyone in and will spend the time with each patient that is needed versus trying to get the numbers up on the practice.

September 16th, 2011
Very caring. Great doctor.