A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Moreman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Moreman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moreman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Moreman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moreman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Moreman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Moreman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Moreman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Moreman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists and Elizabethtown Gastroenterologists.