A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Moreman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Moreman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreman
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Moreman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Moreman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Moreman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Moreman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Moreman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Moreman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Moreman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabethtown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists and Elizabethtown Gastroenterologists.