Dr. Kevin Mott MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Boulder, CO

4.7

April 24th, 2017
Great Experience!
It was a great experience, from the start of the procedure, to the end of the procedure with a full explaination before each step.

April 23rd, 2017
Very appreciative of this physician,
Very positive experience. I selected this provider after quite a bit of research and my experience with him as a surgeon validated my choice. He and his staff work hard to provide high quality diagnosis and after care. The atmosphere is calm and professional. While I appreciate the technical skills very much, I also just like him and respect this practice. I have recommended him to friends and family. If you are lucky you might get to say hello to Dolly (ask).

April 23rd, 2017
great
i had a very good experience.

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Mott listens to concerns, explained the entire procedure and what to expect after the Mohls Surgery. Excellent care!
Dr. calmed my fears. The surgery went well! Excellent care!

April 17th, 2017
return visit
good

April 13th, 2017
A World Class Pro and a Great Team
Dr. Mott and his team were very responsive. I was on a short visit to Boulder and I wasn't sure what level of work I needed done. His staff got me an appointment fast and Dr. Mott was very clear in his explanation of my choices to remove wrinkle from below my eyes and on my cheeks. We opted for the CO2 Laser. He was able to do it three days later and then see me a week after the procedure. The procedure went smoothly and the results were very satisfying - better than I could have expected. I will confidently return to Dr. Mott and his team for any future work and I highly recommend him to those making important decisions about their appearance.

April 13th, 2017
Excellent care from caring doctor and staff!
Dr. Mott did a Mohs procedure for skin cancer on my nose. He talked me through all the steps of the procedure and was super thorough before, during and after. His staff is wonderful, kind and supportive. Excellent care.

April 12th, 2017
great
everything was explained well. quick and painless

April 11th, 2017
Very happy with the outcome
Had a BCC removed from my cheek. So far the wound is healing up well and barely noticeable.

very good experience
excellent teamwork, entirely comfortable throughout

April 9th, 2017
very professional and explained procedure
verygood

April 9th, 2017
A positive experience all around
Dr. Mott was calm and kind, which kept me calm. Everything was explained to me simply and fully.