Dr. Kevin Mott MD Patient Reviews

May 18th, 2017
very good
remove skin cancer

Great!
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mott. He was very careful with explaining things, what needed to be done and when. He is a great doctor!

May 8th, 2017
best experience I could have had considering it was facial surgery!
Dr. Mott and his entire staff were very professional and did all they could to ease my anxiety and explain the procedure. Dr. Mott even answered the phone personally that first night to help me with concerns over some post surgical bleeding. I felt very well taken care of!

excellent
dr Mott and staff treated me as I was the only patient they had. Felt that everyone cared

My experience with Dr Mott
I really liked Dr Mott. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 2nd, 2017
Great experience with everyone here
Very comforting, easy going. He explained things very clear. I would recommend Dr Mott.

Excellent Experience
Dr.Mott did an excellent job and made me feel at ease when he removed a Basal Cell from my cheek. I am very happy with the results.

Great and professional
I had a small basel cell removed by Dr. Mott. He and his staff were very professional and attentive. Would recommend.

May 2nd, 2017
Dr. Mott and Team Outstanding!
Very positive experience with Dr. Mott and his staff. I couldn't be happier with my skin cancer procedure and outcome. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Mott and his staff!

compassionate, talented surgeon!!!!
I felt at ease from the very first meeting w/ Dr. Mott & his staff. I am now experiencing the first reveal & know that I will be pleased with the final results. Definitely, I would highly recommend Dr. Mott & Ideal Dermatology

April 24th, 2017
Great Experience!
It was a great experience, from the start of the procedure, to the end of the procedure with a full explaination before each step.

April 23rd, 2017
Very appreciative of this physician,
Very positive experience. I selected this provider after quite a bit of research and my experience with him as a surgeon validated my choice. He and his staff work hard to provide high quality diagnosis and after care. The atmosphere is calm and professional. While I appreciate the technical skills very much, I also just like him and respect this practice. I have recommended him to friends and family. If you are lucky you might get to say hello to Dolly (ask).