Family Physicians
Woodland Clinic Medical Group
2330 W Covell Blvd
Davis, CA 95616
530-756-2364
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great doc in Davis  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

Excellent doctor very competent and caring

|  A good man  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

There are too many good things to say about him to fit in ths page.Anyone who knows dr mould knows what I mean.

|  AWESOME!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

DR. MOULD IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE LETS YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, TAKES CARE OF THE PROBLEM & TALKS TO YOU SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS & HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT. HE DOESN'T TALK DOWN TO YOU WHICH IS GREAT IN A DOCTOR :)

|  The best doctor I ever had  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I had been his patient for 3 years, until I moved out of Davis. he is an excellent physician, knowledgeable, tells you clearly you current physical condition, how it can be improved with minimal medications, what each medication is going to do, he also does proper follow ups.Very caring, patient, dedicated. Always prepared to work with you, never rushed me through any appointments.Woodland clinic at Cowell is also a great place, they all your tests on site, mostly have same day appointments, the staff are super-friendly. I strongly recommend this place.

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mould explains what is going on and how the illness needs to be treated. He is the best doctor I have gone to.

|  Clear and conscientious care  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. Mold is my PCP. I see him more or less annually for physical exams, and he is invariably attentive, communicative, and courteous. He gives me confidence that I am known as an individual--meaning that he pays attention to my history as well as my presence.