Some ratings provided by DrScore.
X PATIENT show details X PATIENT
by CHARLES L. WAGNER on Aug 22nd, 2016

IN ALL OF MY 67 YEARS, I HAVE NEVER MEET A NICER PERSON, DR, SOMEONE I THINK I COULD ALSO CALL A FRIEND. FROM THE FIRST TIME I MEET HIM, AS MY EYES TRAVELED TOWARD THE CEILING, [HE IS AT LEAST 6'7" OR MORE]I JUST GOT THE FEELING THAT HE WAS A GENTLE GIANT. HE IS AN EXCELLENT FAMILY PRACTITIONER! THE LAST VISIT I HAD WITH HIM, IT WAS BEFORE I KNEW HE WAS LEAVING, I TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS WORKING TO HARD, AND HE NEEDED TO SLOW DOWN!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT IS WHAT HE IS DOING.... KEVIN IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT MISS YOU, I THINK IT WOULD GIVE YOU A WARM FUZZY FEELING.....

Most Wonderful Doctor I've Ever Had!! show details Most Wonderful Doctor I've Ever Had!!
by Cynthia A Taylor on Jul 11th, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Kevin Moynihan. He's caring, thorough, understanding, amazing. He's leaving Millsbridge at the end of July, so I'm leaving them, too. I have to hunt for a new doctor, but I don't think I'll be able to find anyone who can fill Dr Moynihan's shoes!

by Ginny Camp on Jan 20th, 2016

Doctor and staff are wonderful.

He actually listens to you show details He actually listens to you
Oct 21st, 2015

Very easy to talk to, listens to what you have to say and seems to genuinely care.