A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mulhern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mulhern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulhern
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mulhern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulhern graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulhern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Mulhern MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Mulhern practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mulhern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mulhern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.