Dr. Kevin Mullaney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
he had 3 cracks at my back the last being fusion I still have a lot of pain my bone graft has overgrown the cage and has enclosed my siatic nerve he sent me for a myleogram which confirms the bone graft is on top of the siatic nerve but he is the only that can not see that his answer is always its scar tissue I would never recommend him to any one a very arrogant dr he should be ashamed of himself hurting so many people

July 11th, 2015
The Best!!
I had a very successful back surgery with Dr. Mullaney in 2010 . The key to success is not only an excellent surgeon like he is, but you need to listen to what they tell you for aftercare so you properly heal. His expertise, sense of humor, compassion and attention to detail is superior. We are fortunate to have a Dr. like him in Mpls.!

February 23rd, 2015
Besides his exceptional surgical skills, his sense of humor and quick perception of your needs and personality is wonderful. He is so personable and deeply concerned about your physical and emotional welfare! Super all around human being!

May 18th, 2014
Get another opinion!
I saw Dr Mullany on 3 different occasions. Each time I waited longer in the waiting room much longer then the 5 mins tops he spent with me. I told me of I felt and was very rude and ubrpt with his answers and dialogue. Needless to say when he informed me to schedule for a fusion, I did so but not with him!

October 14th, 2013
Kevin Mullaney is bad surgeon. I am writing this with the hope that I could prevent other patients from bad outcome. He gave me 95-97% chance that he will make my leg pain better with a small surgery. After surgery my leg pain got worse, I tried to tell him, but he said I needed to give more time, it has been over a year now and I can hardly walk, my leg hurts and burns. I went for follow up, but he did not even care and kept saying his surgery was very successful. He ordered a new MRI which shows he caused significant scar tissue around the nerve, I was told likely what is causing the symptoms. How could it be successful if I am suffering this much. I hope someday he suffers as well.

August 18th, 2012
Great surgeon
outstanding surgeon and bedside manner. would recommend him to anyone wanted straight answers and excellent care.

June 5th, 2012
Great Surgeon!!!
I am the third family member to have Mullaney complete sugery on. I would recommend him to everyone I know. Very nice and great to work with. He really takes care of his patients.

April 15th, 2011
Poor Rating
He was very rude and kept interrupting me. Would not listen to what I had to say

March 29th, 2011
Dr. Mullaney is everything one could hope for in a health care provider; he is knowledgeable, attentive, pleasant and highly skilled. He is never condecending or arrogant. Working with him is a pleasure, and best of all his skills as a surgeon are far beyond what one might have hoped for.

May 3rd, 2009