A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mullarky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mullarky, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullarky graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Mullarky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Henry Mullarky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Mullarky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mullarky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mullarky practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Psychiatrists and Biddeford Child Psychiatrists.