Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Mulroy
Dr. Kevin Mulroy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with another office in Hyannis, MA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mulroy is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Mulroy has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Mulroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Andrew Van Vugt
Hyannis, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Hendrik Ecker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hyannis, MA 0 mi33
Dr. William Siebert Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0 mi32