A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Murray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Murray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin F Murray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Murray practice?
- Dr. Kevin Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Murray practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.