A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Brown, DO is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Nathaniel Brown DO is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin N. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kevin Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Brown practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Fayetteville Neurologists.