A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Nadel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nadel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alan Nadel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Nadel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nadel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nadel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Westlake Village Surgeons.