A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Nadel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nadel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alan Nadel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Nadel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nadel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.