Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

1220 La Venta Dr
Ste 202
Westlake Village, CA 91361
805-449-0066
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Kevin Nadel Orthopaedic Specialist  |  show details
by Kelly on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kevin Nadel is a very serious man but is an excellent doctor. Don't be afraid to ask him any questions, if you need to you can call his office and leave a message for him and he'll personally call you back or his office with the answer to your question(s). When it comes to surgery Dr. Nadel does a great job and with following his post-op instructions you will heal and have a full recovery. I have had two separate knee surgeries by two different doctors. The second time around my injury was worse and after Dr Nadel completed my surgery I noticed a significant difference in recovery right away (for the better) I definitely recommend Dr. Kevin Nadel for any Orthopaedic needs/surgeries.

|  Kevin Nadull  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Kevin Nadel should be renamed Kevin Nadull.

|  this doctor is phenomonal  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Kevin Nadel in West Hills and he has preformed several surgeries. unfortunately i did not have the expected outcome....nobody's fault...i guess i am a complex patient....as far as filling out Rfc forms for SSI, he will work with you on this, however his office asks for a substantial amount for this doctor to fill out the form because it takes soo long and he is really busy. But if you talk to him about it, he will do anything within his capability to help out....really sweet man...

|  wow, i am so saddened by the lack of care  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I have had three surgeries by this doctor, he never fully explained to me why i needed these surgeries. One was orthoscopic, the other two were major surgeries. I cannot go back to work as a healthcare provider due to my knee constantly giving out. When asked to fill out forms for ssi, the office wanted to charge me 650.00. Unbelievable. now that i have RSD, he will no longer see me. I am in constant pain and my future as a nurse looks bleak. Its all about the money to him

|  filling out social security paper work  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of this orthopedic surgeon for three years. He is a great doctor, young and not the best bed side manner. He has done three surgeries on me and i cannot go back to work as a medical professional due the constant pain. I have asked the office to fill out social security paper work, four sheets total and they want to charge me 450.00. I am disabled and cannot go back to work, if i had the 450.00, i still wouldn't pay that much. You'd think that after being a loyal patient and a medical professional that they might show some sort of courtesy or lower their rate appropriately. If i had know this in the beginning, i would have chose a different ortho. He has made enough money on me, and i am stuck with a bad knee.

|  Young and Unassuming  |  show details
by xxilahxx on Oct 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

He is a fairly new surgeon but patients appear to respond to him well. He has a very quiet persona but is firm about what he wants for his treatment plans. His patients also appear to recover from a surgery in a timely manner.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com