Dr. Kevin Nadel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Nadel?

May 27th, 2016

Dr Nadel, must read

Reviewed my MRI, was told everything had normal wear after complaining of severe back pain. Didn't spend much time and quickly referred to pain management. Almost got epidural. Got second opinion had to ruptured discs in back, and will need surgery. This from top USC spinal specialist who happen to be a friend (he didn't like request for epidural without conclusive evidence of what problem was). Nice to have good friends.

April 9th, 2016

It was very hard to make an appointment with his office the first time i called i was on hold for 20 straight min. he is a very good Dr but making appointments was very hard also it seemed that typing everything you said in the office was most important thing that the dr and his assistant who did nothing but type everything the patient said

October 17th, 2015

Horrible

Horrible staff.!Wait times are ridiculous and office very unorganized. Dr Nadel was extremely curt and distracted. Made a monumental mistake by choosing Dr Nadel as my son's surgeon. Our high school football player son tore his ACL and meniscus. Dr Nadel performed the surgery in the West Hills surgery center. Everything from the time of arrival was a complete disaster and we should have cancelled. On surgery day, at time of check in, the consent papers had the wrong knee documented for surgery. I pointed it out and even after they were supposed to correct, they still had the WRONG knee for surgery. After 40 min to correct the paperwork,, we proceeded into the surgery prep area, The surgical nurse who was in charge of prepping our son then AGAIN HAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR SURGERY ON THE WRONG KNEE! She was about to mark the wrong knee so thank God we were there to catch the mistake!! After surgery, the office forgot to call in pain med. and we found out in the middle of the night when our poor son needed it. Turns out, the ACL surgery was not done properly and our son's knee is even worse!!! DO NOT GO TO DR NADEL!!!

February 5th, 2015

Very Satisfied

Dr. Nadel operated on my broken ankle about four months ago. The surgery went well and my recovery was uneventful. Although my ankle isn't 100% (and will probably never be), I would say that it's 99% of what it was. I am very satisfied with the result. I am back running and the ankle is stable and virtually pain-free (even with a plate and several screws permanently affixed to my fibula). That's all I could ask for. Dr. Nadel is fairly low-key and quiet and his surgical skills are excellent.

June 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kevin Nadel Orthopaedic Specialist

Dr. Kevin Nadel is a very serious man but is an excellent doctor. Don't be afraid to ask him any questions, if you need to you can call his office and leave a message for him and he'll personally call you back or his office with the answer to your question(s). When it comes to surgery Dr. Nadel does a great job and with following his post-op instructions you will heal and have a full recovery. I have had two separate knee surgeries by two different doctors. The second time around my injury was worse and after Dr Nadel completed my surgery I noticed a significant difference in recovery right away (for the better) I definitely recommend Dr. Kevin Nadel for any Orthopaedic needs/surgeries.

April 4th, 2012

this doctor is phenomonal

I have been seeing dr. Kevin Nadel in West Hills and he has preformed several surgeries. unfortunately i did not have the expected outcome....nobody's fault...i guess i am a complex patient....as far as filling out Rfc forms for SSI, he will work with you on this, however his office asks for a substantial amount for this doctor to fill out the form because it takes soo long and he is really busy. But if you talk to him about it, he will do anything within his capability to help out....really sweet man...

November 16th, 2011

wow, i am so saddened by the lack of care

I have had three surgeries by this doctor, he never fully explained to me why i needed these surgeries. One was orthoscopic, the other two were major surgeries. I cannot go back to work as a healthcare provider due to my knee constantly giving out. When asked to fill out forms for ssi, the office wanted to charge me 650.00. Unbelievable. now that i have RSD, he will no longer see me. I am in constant pain and my future as a nurse looks bleak. Its all about the money to him

June 21st, 2011

filling out social security paper work

I have been a patient of this orthopedic surgeon for three years. He is a great doctor, young and not the best bed side manner. He has done three surgeries on me and i cannot go back to work as a medical professional due the constant pain. I have asked the office to fill out social security paper work, four sheets total and they want to charge me 450.00. I am disabled and cannot go back to work, if i had the 450.00, i still wouldn't pay that much. You'd think that after being a loyal patient and a medical professional that they might show some sort of courtesy or lower their rate appropriately. If i had know this in the beginning, i would have chose a different ortho. He has made enough money on me, and i am stuck with a bad knee.

April 14th, 2011

February 5th, 2010

Office Staff is rushed and rude

August 2nd, 2017