Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Nadel operated on my broken ankle about four months ago. The surgery went well and my recovery was uneventful. Although my ankle isn't 100% (and will probably never be), I would say that it's 99% of what it was. I am very satisfied with the result. I am back running and the ankle is stable and virtually pain-free (even with a plate and several screws permanently affixed to my fibula). That's all I could ask for. Dr. Nadel is fairly low-key and quiet and his surgical skills are excellent.

Dr. Kevin Nadel Orthopaedic Specialist show details Dr. Kevin Nadel Orthopaedic Specialist
by Kelly on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kevin Nadel is a very serious man but is an excellent doctor. Don't be afraid to ask him any questions, if you need to you can call his office and leave a message for him and he'll personally call you back or his office with the answer to your question(s). When it comes to surgery Dr. Nadel does a great job and with following his post-op instructions you will heal and have a full recovery. I have had two separate knee surgeries by two different doctors. The second time around my injury was worse and after Dr Nadel completed my surgery I noticed a significant difference in recovery right away (for the better) I definitely recommend Dr. Kevin Nadel for any Orthopaedic needs/surgeries.

Kevin Nadull show details Kevin Nadull
Jun 15th, 2012

Kevin Nadel should be renamed Kevin Nadull.

this doctor is phenomonal show details this doctor is phenomonal
Apr 4th, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Kevin Nadel in West Hills and he has preformed several surgeries. unfortunately i did not have the expected outcome....nobody's fault...i guess i am a complex patient....as far as filling out Rfc forms for SSI, he will work with you on this, however his office asks for a substantial amount for this doctor to fill out the form because it takes soo long and he is really busy. But if you talk to him about it, he will do anything within his capability to help out....really sweet man...

wow, i am so saddened by the lack of care show details wow, i am so saddened by the lack of care
Nov 16th, 2011

I have had three surgeries by this doctor, he never fully explained to me why i needed these surgeries. One was orthoscopic, the other two were major surgeries. I cannot go back to work as a healthcare provider due to my knee constantly giving out. When asked to fill out forms for ssi, the office wanted to charge me 650.00. Unbelievable. now that i have RSD, he will no longer see me. I am in constant pain and my future as a nurse looks bleak. Its all about the money to him

filling out social security paper work show details filling out social security paper work
Jun 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of this orthopedic surgeon for three years. He is a great doctor, young and not the best bed side manner. He has done three surgeries on me and i cannot go back to work as a medical professional due the constant pain. I have asked the office to fill out social security paper work, four sheets total and they want to charge me 450.00. I am disabled and cannot go back to work, if i had the 450.00, i still wouldn't pay that much. You'd think that after being a loyal patient and a medical professional that they might show some sort of courtesy or lower their rate appropriately. If i had know this in the beginning, i would have chose a different ortho. He has made enough money on me, and i am stuck with a bad knee.

Young and Unassuming show details Young and Unassuming
by xxilahxx on Oct 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

He is a fairly new surgeon but patients appear to respond to him well. He has a very quiet persona but is firm about what he wants for his treatment plans. His patients also appear to recover from a surgery in a timely manner.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com