A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nahigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nahigian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Nahigian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahigian graduated from BA, College of Wooster. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nahigian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin K Nahigian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Nahigian practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nahigian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nahigian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.