A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Napier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Napier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Napier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Napier graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Napier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Napier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans