A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Neff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Neff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Neff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Kevin Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Neff practices Anesthesiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Anesthesiologists.