A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Newman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Newman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Newman practice?
Dr. Kevin Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.