A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Khuong Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Sun City Family Physicians.