Dr. Kevin Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2015

Do not recomend

Just finished our last appointment ever at this horrible office! First let me say that Dr. Nguyen used to be a good Dr. Great in-fact but that has changed dramatically over the last 7 years that we have been his patients. We met Dr. Nguyen in 2008 when he had just barely opened his office. We interviewed him to make sure that we felt comfortable that he was a good fit for our family. We chose him as our "Family Doctor". For the first couple years he was great, good bedside manner and a genuine eagerness to help his patients, I am not sure what happened to make him change into the rude, impatient and inattentive person he has been for the last couple of years now. His front office receptionist is incredibly rude and condescending. She does not even greet the patients as they walk in and will not look at you even if you ask her a question. 2 years ago he was seeing all 3 of my kids, then one day I had called to make an appointment and was told that he does not see children. I explained that he most certainly has in the past as my kids had been going there for several years, I was then told "well, he's not accepting new patients" again I explained that we were not "new" finally was able to get an appointment went in and was told that he no longer wants to treat children and referred us to another pediatrician. Since then it has been next to impossible to get an appointment, anytime we have called we were told by the receptionist to just go to urgent care without any explanation as to why. if it was for simple things sure, but the majority of these have not been and we would prefer to see our Dr. who knows us and our medical histories. Today was the final straw...made an appointment to be seen, was able to get in and was treated like total crap the entire time! The receptionist was her normal rude, cant be bothered by anyone self. Then When we got back into the room and after the medical assistant took a BP, we waited. Finally the Dr came in. Never once in the less that 10 minutes he was in the room did he attempt to do an exam. He proceeded to try and humiliate us by being argumentative and demanding (not asking questions mind you) why we thought we had a particular illness. We explained the scenario and that in-fact another person in our family was just diagnosed with this illness and now we have the same signs and symptoms. His response was "well he doesn't have a fever" Our response was that one was never taken. He then proceeded to say ", well he doesn't have a rash" in which case the patient removed his shirt and showed him that he was indeed covered in one. After seeing that his response was "oh" I kid you not that is all he said. Still never checked for a fever, never felt for swollen glands or did any type of patient care. He literally stood across the room and said "well, I will just put him on antibiotics because they never hurt." We then proceeded to explain that others in the household were having similar symptoms and his response was "just take them to urgent care." He clearly does not give a crap about his long term patients who have been with him since he opened the doors to his practice. Do not go to this office, you will not be treated with an ounce of respect and will be given medication without a diagnosis.

April 27th, 2015

Dr Nguyen is very open and attentive, really listens, asks pertinent questions, and orders tests when needed. He has helped me through several brief illnesses such as bronchitis and acid reflux, and has correctly referred me to a surgeon for knee replacement and for gall bladder attack. I feel very confident that he really cares, that he is very knowledgeable, and goes the extra mile to help me. I am in my late 80's but doctor Nguyen never treats me like "it's just old age." He listens to my complaint and addresses it factually and impartially. I attribute my very good health to his competent care.

March 4th, 2015

He has been my mothers primary doc for many years. he and his staff are great!

July 1st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Nguyen for many years and he and his staff are professional and personable. Appointments are always on time.

December 4th, 2013

Good for nothing part 2

This is part 2 to my other review, He sent me on my way with High Blood Pressure also.Which is probably the reason for my heart probs,his male nurse was the one that asked,if I always had High blood pressure..Guess he doesn't treat that either!!!!! Not the friendliest person,A tramp in church would probably feel more welcome!!! Take your money elsewhere!!!!

October 19th, 2013

Good for Nothing!!!!!

Had heart probs,spoke on phone the week before,told him of my symptoms,so no excuse for what he told me later.At appt,He got me in quicker than 2 weeks,but had to miss apt.rescheduled,Then when I went to the appt.And told him the same stuff from over the phone,things changed when he found out my other medical condition Hiv,All of a sudden he was only a family practitioner.Had gone to him in 2009,had an MRI and EkG,found some probs and even then seems he was worried,but thought I was paranoid,he would say "YOU ARE GONNA GO TO YOUR REGULAR DOCTOR"!!! I do not recommend this good for nothing Quack!! I forgot to ask exactly what he is good for!! Since he is only a family practitioner.What does he cure or fix.I guess doesn't matter after he gets paid.Stay Clear of this Quack!!!!! You'll end up dead!!!!

August 9th, 2017