Overall Review

September 23rd, 2015
“Now you would have noticed that nothing throws him into passion so easily as to find a tract of time which he reckoned on having at his own disposal unexpectedly taken from him... They anger him because he regards his time as his own and feels that it is being stolen. You must therefore zealously guard in his mind the curious assumption "My time is my own". Let him have the feeling that he starts each day as the lawful possessor of twenty four hours.

July 13th, 2015
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
We started going to this doc because he was a member of our church and seemed very nice. We adopted our son at two weeks and pretty much stuck with this guy his whole life (he is 14 now). Several years ago our son started have unexplained fevers. This doc misdiagnosed him with a fever syndrome. Finally, with our many pleas, he did blood work that revealed inflammation. We were sent to a very busy specialist in Atlanta who did more blood tests and just told us to chart his fevers. Meanwhile son starts to have headaches with fevers. They are so bad, and since the staff is absolutely brutal to deal with, I tracked him down after the church service to tell him about the headaches that are now accompanying his fevers. He shrugged it off and made me give the answer:back to specialist? We went back to the specialist who also shrugged the new IMPORTANT symptom/fever. BTW, he never once asked how our son was after that. To make a long story short, our son had/has BRAIN CANCER! It was found while he was visiting his aunt and uncle in Seattle. They said he has had it for YEARS! We are heartbroken and just started the painful process of fighting for and praying (to spare) his life. I wish I had not spared this doc a harsh reaction to his indifference. Doctor bills, hospital bills are coming in from his ordeal in Seattle and now Atlanta. It's scary! AVOID this office at all costs!!!!! YOU AND YOUR CHILD CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO!

January 2nd, 2014
A great Dr always makes you feel like what you say matter,also very nice staff.

May 4th, 2012
Peace of Mind!
Dr. Niebaum gives me peace of mind with my children. He LISTENS to what I have to say and trusts MY gut feelings when it comes to my children. He answers any question I may have thoroughly and explains things in a manner that I can understand. Excellent bedside manner and great with communicating with kids!

March 8th, 2012
staff used to be ok but a lady left the office and now they have someone who is uncooperative and unprofessional to say the least.

February 7th, 2012
Ok
Started my son on steroids for croup before asking if anyone in the house had cough. Halfway when I called and mentioned this to him he changed the medicine to antibiotics.

November 30th, 2011
Office is managed terribly, ruining all redeeming qualities of the entire practice. It's a shame too, we liked Dr. Niebaum.

October 28th, 2009
LOVE HIM
He is wonderful. My kids love going to bumbum's office....He is great and takes time to hear your concerns. My chid pretends to be sick and ask's to go see him.

April 25th, 2009
LOVE THE FACT HE LIMITS THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN IN HIS PRACTICE. HAS GREAT RAPPORT WITH TEENAGERS AS WELL AS YOUNGER PATIENTS. GLAD MY CHILD IS A PATIENT OF HIS!