A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Niswender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Niswender, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Niswender graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Niswender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dean Niswender MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Niswender practice?
- Dr. Kevin Niswender has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Niswender practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.