A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nolan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Nolan, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nolan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin David Nolan MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nolan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nolan practices Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.