Dr. Kevin Norton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Norton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Norton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2014

MedExpress Runnemede NJ

First, what is this doctor an MD or DO? Sign in office said MD, print-out given @ discharge says DO, this site has BOTH? If this is the same Kevin Norton who is now practicing at MedExpress/Runnemede he & the facility is just terrible. They are not an Emergence Room, Nor a Specialist Nor a Family Physician. You get no treatment or will you leave with a prescription for any test or medication. Don't waste your time or money here!

February 8th, 2011

impossible to believe the positive ratings

My family has been seeing Dr Norton for a few years and since our very first experience, we would consider him, harsh, rushed and condisending. Dr. Norton does not ask questions about our health, does not provide information to us or suggest a better quality of life. Instead, he makes us feel like we are a bother to him. I would NOT recommend him to other patients. Perhaps the older generation gets better service, But I can honestly say, we have not!

June 30th, 2010

no reservations

My experience with Dr. Norton has always been really exceptional. He spends a lot of time with me, and has even called me at home to see how I was feeling. I really felt like Dr. Norton CARED. All of the providers in the office are very good. I would recommend them without reservation.

December 16th, 2009

perplexed

I have just finished reading the "frustrated" review of Dr. Norton and I have to say, my experience with him was completely different. I have nursed all three of my children while under Dr. Norton's care and he has been very sensitive about only prescribing medication that is safe for lactating women. More than that, he has always encouraged me to nurse my children for as long as I feel comfortable (and he has shared with me that his wife has nursed all 4 of their children for at least 12 months each!). I do have a complicated medical history and Dr. Norton has never been dismissive or unempathetic. He is always caring and nurturing, taking his time with me every time. He is actually one of the few doctors who has taken time to LISTEN to me before he responds. It sounds like "frustrated" didn't give Dr. Norton enough of a chance. If she had, she would realize that he is a great doctor. I have recommended him to everyone I know!

November 4th, 2009

great experience

Dr. Norton saw me on a saturday morning with only 1 day notice. I was having throat pain and he took the time to put my mind as ease that it was only allergies and not strep throat. Dr. Norton spent ample time with me and called himself with the throat culture the next week. I would recommend Dr. Norton to my friends and have recommended him to my family.

June 24th, 2009

Frustrated

I cannot speak for the other doctor's at this practice, but I was a new patient at this office and saw Dr. Kevin P. Norton. He had a very uncaring, unempathetic, dismissive attitude. I am suffering greatly with a long list of symptoms. No I am not a hypochondriac, in fact I have never been chronically ill, rarely get colds, or even have to see a doctor. I gave the doc my list of symptoms that I am currently experiencing and he IMMEDIATELY dismissed it as depression and tried to prescribe me zooloft. I have been healthy all my life up until now, therefore know when something is seriously wrong within myself. I self-educate and will not take any placebo some ignorant doctor wants to give me just to get my money and send me out the doors. I even tried to explain to him that I have ms in my family and that I am experiencing very similiar symptoms that people with ms have gone through, and all he told me was "there's no genetic link with that; sounds like it's depression that's causing this." Well I'm no med student, but I anyone with common sense can tell you that a shooting, electrical sensation in my back that travels through my neck, down my arms and into my fingertips is not caused by depression. My symptoms are very real and I deal with the pain everyday so to see this doctor who is supposed to help me was very upsetting and frustrating. He asked me several questions and when he found out I was still breastfeeding my daughter at 15 mos. he gave me this upsurd look as if I was crazy because she still feeds during the day. He insulted the le leche leauge for the advice they gave me on continuing to breastfeed. How dare he (a man at that) question my mothering instincts. These type of individuals should not be in business. He was very dismissive of my symptoms and down right high minded and rude.

November 10th, 2015