inactive

Kevin J Nowakowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 10th, 2011
Miss You
Some Physicians are good & get you in and out... You are so far Superior then any other Physician I have seen - caring, works with your scheduling, takes as much time as you need! You are missed by everyone I am sure - I sure miss you!!!!!! Your one of the BEST!!!

June 2nd, 2011
Dr Nowakowski is one of the best doctors that I have ever gone to. He has the best bed side manner and is the most caring of all the endocrinologist I have ever known. He is the most knowledgable as well. He is a very smart man.

January 6th, 2011
Kind, caring, compassionate Doctor
I would and I have recommended Dr. K to a number of people. He and his staff are wonderful people. He would solve a problem with my health and well-being and always knew what was best for me.

April 30th, 2008
the kind of doctor that used to make house calls remember when you were not just another file he explains everything that is why it is sometimes hard to get an appointment if there were more doctors like him the world would be a healthier place