Dr. Kevin Nowicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Nowicki?

Exceptional surgeon with personable bedside manner

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I am a professional mixed martial artist, and suffered a distal bicep tendon rupture during training. I was referred and had a distal bicep tendon repair done by Doctor Nowicki. My Presurgical appointment went extremely well, he listened and gave me a clear path for surgery and healing . My follow-up appointments went well and my surgery healed exceptionally fast… I returned to training writhing 6 months. I have since been to him for other joint issues and he has helped me with preventative medicine and treatment… I highly recommend him if you are looking for an exceptional surgeon with current techniques and skill.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Very knowledgeable and personable.

Dr. Nowicki is the doctors' Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I am a primary care physician in the military, with insurance coverage to allow me to obtain treatment anywhere I please. Dr. Nowicki was highly recommended by my peers, so I chose him for my treating surgeon. He was top notch, taking the time to explain to me in detail my medical condition. At no time did he try to sell me on the idea that I needed a surgery (A-C repair). We tried the wait and see approach, but after 6 months, I decided that I wasn't pleased with my condition so I requested the repair. I was set up for surgery within a week or two and now, two years later, my shoulder feels like I never injured it. This is the Orthopedic Surgeon other doctors go to, so you know he must be the best.

shoulder surgery

Posted on January 15th, 2014

could not have went better

knee problems

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I feel he doesn't give enough time to a patient. I felt I was rush on my visit today, because he had a trainer with him. I like everyone there, but today wasn't my day with him.

I'd recommend Dr. Nowicki to anyone

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Nowicki is both a great doctor (I had surgery and recovered very quickly) and has great bedside manner. He speaks in English, not "doctorese". I had 2 tears in my miniscus and he said I would heal very quickly without physical therapy. I read everything on the web and youtube which said I would be in pain for at least 2 months and probably a year. And would definitely need physical therapy. In 10 days, I had a friend visit. We walked around for at least a mile and I had no problem. I could feel my knee but by 10 days, I could easily move around. He's also a very nice, down to earth man. No "God" complex. I recommend him highly. (In general, I mistrust doctors so a recommendation from me is usually unlikely - Dr. Nowicki is exceptional)

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Nowicki is a great surgeon. He did surgery on my husband's ankle area and my husband is very thankful to be pain free now. His staff are very friendly and professional.

I have to see another specialist 3 years later. Supposedly my knee was to be 95-98%.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I had been to him before and I like his manner, caring and is cost consciencious. He had me make a follow-up appointment but if it wasn't necessary I could cancel it. I cancelled it because the first visit did the trick.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I think that the staff there are very helpful and caring. I like that he has an x-ray there and then goes over the x-ray during the visit, he has an attitude that he really wants to help you feel better and the office conveys this. I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room or exam room or for the films to be developed and gone over.

Posted on October 17th, 2017