A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Hara is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Hara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. O'Hara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R O'Hara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Hara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Hara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.