A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ohara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ohara is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ohara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohara graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ohara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Ohara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Ohara practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ohara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ohara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.