A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Hara is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Hara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. O'Hara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R O'Hara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Hara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Hara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sharon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Sharon Radiologists.