Internists
2003 Medical Pkwy
Ste 100
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-573-1110
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  WOnderful doc  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2014

Dr O'Keefe is really knowledgeable, is an excellent diagnostician, has a friendly and comforting/ great "bedside" manner and spends plenty of time explaining things. He seems really caring and kind as well. I've never needed a follow up other than making another appointment so that one is N/A.

by Ed Walos on Feb 18th, 2014

He is the best. Very helpful and concerned. Tells you the truth.

|  We love Dr. O'Keefe  |  show details
by K Butler on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. O'Keefe has been our PC doctor for 17 years. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but also kind and caring. He gives us as much time as we need during visits and provides valuable information to us. He is truly a blessing to us!

|  The worst managed office  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

This is by far the worst managed doctors office I have ever been to. I was actually told they didn't consider the appoinent to be late until the doctor was 1 1/2 hrs behind. I have up after an 1 1/4 hrs. The doctors scheduler was also one of the rudest and most unprofessional I have ever dealt with.

|  Patient of 20 years  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. O'Keefe talks in length about your life style, changes, and issues of health. I know my wait in the waiting room will take a bit of time but it is because he spends quality time with the patients. Dr. O'Keefe is an exceptional physician and I recommend him highly.

|  Can't say enough  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

I met Dr. OKeefe 20 yrs ago when he hadn't been in practice for very long. I was referred to this young doctor who many of the other doctors were raving about. And they were right. They knew a "good one" when they saw it. Dr. OKeefe saved my life. Many might say that but I would not have seen so many special moments in my kids' lives if it weren't for Dr. OKeefe. I thank him for all he did and could never thank him enough. Gwen Wood

Mar 19th, 2010

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. O'Keefe's ability to diagnose and treat illness, and he has a very warm and caring personality. I have not always been as impressed with all of his front office personnel, in particular, the individual who answers the phone and makes appointments--very impersonal and not very helpful.

Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. O'Keefe is defintely in the right profession. He is caring, courteous, and always up to date with knowledge of the latest medical research & treatments. It is unfortunate that wait times are long but this is likely due to his spending adequate time with patients - one never feels rushed so he can maintain a schedule.

|  None  |  show details
by Ron Bennett on Oct 5th, 2009

He has been an excellent doctor for the past 7 years that I have been under his care.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Ron F on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr. O'Keefe is a walking encyclepdia of knowledge. He appears to be current on research and treatment alternatives. He is very kind and sets an easy manner which makes visiting him a pleasure.