A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Loughin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Loughin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Loughin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Loughin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Loughin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin O'Loughin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin O'Loughin practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Loughin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Loughin practices Plastic Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Urbandale, IA.
See Reno Surgeons.