Kevin O'Loughin Is this you?

4.7

Excellent care

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. O'Loughlin provided excellent care. He knew exactly what care was needed and what course of action needed to be taken. I felt very confident of his treatment which proved to be what needed to be done to restore my health. I would not hesitate to see him again!

Efficient and helpful

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

The previous Dr. I went to took a month to get back to me. At that point I had melanoma, and it was growing fast. Dr. O'Loughlin saw mw immediately and did a very compacted procedure to remove it. He also called me back as soon as the results came in.

Changed my life

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Thank you Dr. O'Loughlin and Mary Ann for changing my life. You are two very special people.

Posted on February 5th, 2017