Dr. Kevin Orourke Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Orourke?

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I recently fractured my wrist and went to Mo Bap ER for care. I feel I received excellent care from Dr Orourke and his entire group.

employee of MOBAP

Posted on October 25th, 2011

very poor bedside manor, would not recommend this doc to anyone! Lacked professionalism and knowledge of pt history was not willing to listen to pt!

Refused treatment

Posted on January 17th, 2010

I went in for a dislocated shoulder, i have a disorder that causes m joints to dislocate easy.. I was told my triage x ray tech and nurses it was obvious was given a single pain shot, after waiting 3 hours. I was taken back to a room finally and waited 3 more hours with no nurse coming in even after repeated calls for one. when o'rourke came in he listen to my lungs said nothing is wrong with me and i only wanted drugs. they refused to treat me according to hospital ad state policy for patient rights and responsibilities and the hippocratic oath. they also refused to give me my records or my x rays when i went to another er after i left there I was treated had the copies of my x rays in hand when i left. I am now in the process of suing both missouri baptist and o'rouke.

Posted on December 4th, 2016