Dr. Kevin Otoole MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 19th, 2012
Probably saved my life
Dr. O'toole was incredible. The hospital was very busy when I was there. Most people didnt take time to explain things to me or my wife. I had shoulder pain and he saw something abnormal on my EKG. He admitted me and informed the cardiologist he was concerned about my main coronary artery, pushing for me to have angiography. The cardiologist said he wouldnt have done the angio if Dr. O'toole's concern wasnt expressed. I had >99% blockage, was stented and left one day later. Dr. O'toole even visted me. He probably saved my life, pushed to make sure I received the proper care, showed he is very intelligent, and I watched him help many people simultaneously when I was one of many patients on his shift. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND COMMEND HIM AS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS OUT THERE!

December 30th, 2010
The BEST repair I have had
I have had multiple lacerations before. Dr. OToole did an AWESOME job on fixing my finger. The wait at Hartford Hospital was terrible - he saw me bleeding in the hall and although in charge of many people in the area where I was he stopped and took the time to adequately fix my wound -- MUCH better than any other MD that has repaired me (including specialists and he is an emergency doctor). Thank you

November 15th, 2010
Saved my mother's life
He was exceptional with me and the rest of my family in caring for my very sick mother who is now back to 100% because of his insight. Highly recommend.

August 5th, 2010
Dr. O'Toole is very rude, unprofessional and not a person oriented provider.