Dr. Kevin Okoon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 15th, 2016
Wonderful experience being his paitent
I've had 8 major surgerys , 3 with him and he couldn't be better at what he does. Colon cancer resection and second resection 10 years later and growth behind ear which was the most dangerous of all. He is polite and talks to you just like he is down to earth person. My wife nicked him Dugie Houser cause he is so much younger than us and so smart about his profession. Recommend him to my family members. Going in for colostomy again next week.

August 5th, 2016
Smart, nice man, a little too flippant
I can give Dr. O'Koon fine marks in all areas but one: he's obsessed with speediness in surgery. I found this terrifying. When medial people speak of him, they say, "Well...he's certainly FAST!" As though assembly line-behavior makes for a good surgeon. I hope he has gotten away from this a bit, but I don't know. I never went back to find out after my one and only surgery with him.

May 5th, 2016
He is Terrific!!!!!

October 25th, 2015
Awful. Too busy to be bothered.

July 2nd, 2013
Best in the area
Dr. O'Koon is wonderful. He explains everything in a manner that is understandable. He was on time for each apt that I had as well as surgery. He is very gentle and has fabulous bedside manners. His office staff is very friendly and the office is very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin O'Koon.

March 26th, 2013
This doctor is fantastic and his staff as well. Very personable and listened to what I had to say. Prompt on testing and when saw possible other issue, that test was ordered right away. Doctor called me on a Saturday to give me my test results. Which I found fantastic that he did not make me wait the week for the results. Office staff were all very pleasant and very kind to everyone who was in the office. Thanked them for their professionalism. I would highly recommend this doctor, he is a rare find in a world of egotistical doctors. What a breath of fresh air he is, I have seen doctors all over the country and Doctor O'Koon is 2nd to none!!!