A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olden
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Olden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olden graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Olden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Olden MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Olden practice?
- Dr. Kevin Olden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Olden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.