A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olden
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olden graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Olden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Olden MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Olden practice?
- Dr. Kevin Olden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Olden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.