A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Olsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Olsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Olsen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Kevin Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Olsen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists and Scranton Cardiologists.