Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt
Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology and Pediatrics. Dr. Osterhoudt is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Can Ficicioglu
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Karl Degenhardt
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12