A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterhoudt graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osterhoudt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Charles Osterhoudt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Osterhoudt practice?
- Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Osterhoudt practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.