A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Banks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Banks MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Banks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.