A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Banks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Banks MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Banks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.