A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Banks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Banks MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Banks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Banks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.