A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Fitzgerald MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hadley, MA and East Longmeadow, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.