A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hayes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Hayes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hayes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hayes practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.