A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin King, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- NCQA Certified Diabetes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. King practice?
- Dr. Kevin King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin King practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.