Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Susan Dames on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr King is so great! He truly cares about his patients! He is knowledgeable and understanding. That is a comfort when it comes to your health!

Best Primary Care Physician Around show details Best Primary Care Physician Around
by Ron on Nov 17th, 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. King. I'm a highly complex patient. He always has ideas on how to manage my rare conditions, at least until I can get to the specialist(s). He can usually get me in same day, which is a rarity today. He's an amazing person on top of being a great doctor. Has a lot of empathy and I know "gets it". I've struggled with chronic illness for years and he's seen the good, bad, and the ugly and never have I felt like he wasn't caring or understanding. I'm glad he's young, I already dread the day he retires!!!!

Dr. King is awsome! show details Dr. King is awsome!
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. King is a wonderful person. Has a great bedside manner. You can tell he cares about his patients.

Very caring:) show details Very caring:)
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr King is very understanding.Also a great listener.What ten years of going to the same Doctor didn't try to do,He did.Only I can understand this,Dr.King ,don't go any where.you are greeeeeat D.V.