A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrissey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrissey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Morrissey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Morrissey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Morrissey MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Morrissey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Morrissey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Morrissey practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.