A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrissey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrissey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Morrissey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Morrissey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Morrissey MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Morrissey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Morrissey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Morrissey practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.