A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Brien is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Peter O'Brien MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.