A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Brien is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Peter O'Brien MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.