A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Connor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Connor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Paul O'Connor MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Connor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Connor practices Urology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Leesburg Urologists.