A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Neil, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Neil, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. O'Neil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick O'Neil MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Neil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin O'Neil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.