A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Palka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Palka graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Palka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Palka practice?
Dr. Kevin Palka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Winfield, IL.
See Alton Internists, Alton Hematologists, and Alton Oncologists.