A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Palka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Palka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Palka graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Palka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Saint Clare's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Terrence Palka MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Palka practice?
- Dr. Kevin Palka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Palka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alton, IL.
See Alton Internists, Alton Hematologists, and Alton Oncologists.