A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Palka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Palka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Palka graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Palka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Saint Clare's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Terrence Palka MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Palka practice?
- Dr. Kevin Palka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Palka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alton, IL.
See Alton Internists, Alton Hematologists, and Alton Oncologists.