A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Palmer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin V Palmer MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Palmer practices Surgery near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Surgeons.