A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Palumbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Palumbo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Palumbo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Palumbo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Kevin Palumbo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Palumbo practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, RI and Portsmouth, RI.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.