Dr. Kevin Patterson MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Pittsburgh, PA

no change

April 27th, 2017
Found the match for my needs from Dr. Patterson
It has been many years since I first met Dr. Patterson. I am a part-time caregiver. My Client was his patient at the time I met Dr. P. After my client passed in 2014, and this happened to be my 6 person that I cared for at their end of their lives I felt the need to become a patient. Since we had history from my client, a relationship was already established. This allowed for one of the most positive situations to find a Physiatrist. Since about late in 2014 I have seen Dr. Patterson, now as a patient. With my personal and professional job as a caretaker, I have been exposed to maybe over 100 Physicians. I can personally comment, with 100% confidence, that before & after becoming a client/patient of Dr. Patterson, my life, my mental health, my outlook in life with his professionalism, his kindness, his "BEDSIDE" qualities has been nothing less than one of the best doctor/patient experiences in my complex life. With total comfort & confidence, I believe that my life would not be as great as it is today without Dr. Patterson. A Physiatrist is a Physician that is one who you must feel complete comfort with and a feeling of total trust. This is what I found and I can assure anyone that he has made a positive change in my life. I couldn't nor wouldn't recommend any other Physiatrist than Dr. Patterson. Thank you Dr, Patterson for all that you have done for me and helped me through some difficult times with a passion for my life to be a better life. Again, Thank you!

February 2nd, 2017
Im going to miss you Doctor Patterson very much when i went to go happy to your office they told me you had ato cancel. You were the best cancer specialist. I could have ever got .im telling you im having a very hard time with you not here no more .Can i please get a visit with you at any location please .As you have gathered. Dr patterson is upmcs very best .If you get a chance in life hes the very Best funny caring Doctor .He alaways kept me Laughing despite my illness he makes me smile awsome doc Best wishes please tell me where i can get an appoiment with you doc ? Doc Patterson is upmc very. Best ive got only 2 more docs that are awsome , Im goig to miss you Doctor Patterson thank you From Lynn and my silly plant lol you truley were a blessing , My other doc reffered me to you and i thank her with all my heart she the one other awsome but Now its Me and her .without you can i swear lol ? Thats the great Man he is Thank you Doctor ms Lynn Day Frketic

January 30th, 2014
Extremely helpful and caring!!!
I have an seen Dr.Patterson a few times. He is always on time. He takes his time . He asks pertinent questions. He is very nice. I even had an emergency and he was even able to squeeze me in which was very important to me. With my husband being very ill, he has been able to give me medication to help me. I have been very pleased.